Policy Positions feature policy briefs and fact sheets developed by RFA on timely issues affecting ethanol.
- EPA's Proposed 2014 RVO Damages U.S. Economic, Energy & Environmental Policy
- Using E85 to Conquer the E10 Blend Wall and Comply with the RFS in 2013 (July 2013)
- Don't Mess with the RFS
- RFS Flexibility Provisions
- Big Oil's Self-Inflicted Blend Wall and Its Impact on RIN Pricing
- No Correlation Between Retail Gas Prices and Ethanol RIN Prices
- What Role Did Speculation Play in the March 2013 RIN Price Spike?
- Food vs. Fuel
- Ethanol and Land Use
- Ethanol and Water
- Impact on the Environment and Air Quality
- Need for Higher Ethanol Blends
- Biofuels - a proven tool to combat climate change