Policy Positions feature policy briefs and fact sheets developed by RFA on timely issues affecting ethanol.
- Food vs. Fuel
- Ethanol and Land Use
- Ethanol and Water
- Impact on the Environment and Air Quality
- Need for Higher Ethanol Blends
- Biofuels - a proven tool to combat climate change
- Corn Prices are Plunging... So What About Retail Food Prices? (September 2014)
- Protecting the Monopoly: How Big Oil Covertly Blocks the Sale of Renewable Fuels (July 2014)
- EPA's Proposed 2014 RVO Damages U.S. Economic, Energy & Environmental Policy (October 2013)
- Using E85 to Conquer the E10 Blend Wall and Comply with the RFS in 2013 (July 2013)
- RFS Flexibility Provisions
- Big Oil's Self-Inflicted Blend Wall and Its Impact on RIN Pricing
- No Correlation Between Retail Gas Prices and Ethanol RIN Prices
- What Role Did Speculation Play in the March 2013 RIN Price Spike?